ROCKS, ROOTS, FEARSOME TERRAIN. THE SMOOTH AND STABLE INTRIGUE SX GIVES YOU THE UPPER HAND ON TECHNICAL TRAILS.
Built with the most aggressive female trail riders in mind, the Intrigue SX was created specifically for women who like to push the envelope on challenging terrain. It has the proven geometry of the Intrigue with added travel up front to help you conquer features and reach your full trail riding potential. The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame is designed around 27.5 wheels with women’s specific geometry. With 140mm of plush Maestro Suspension in the rear matched with a 160mm travel fork, you have more control to take on rugged terrain. Additional features include the tapered OverDrive steerer tube and a 15mm front thru-axle for precise steering, plus special cable routing for a dropper seatpost—so you can attack anything the trail throws at you without hesitation.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 5.5 inches of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air w/ Maxle Stealth thru-axle, OverDriver steerre, 160mm travel
- RockShox Monarch Plus DebonAir RT rear shock
- Giant P-AM2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, stainless butted spokes
- SRAM X1 11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.