"Liv Composite Confidence" Details
The Liv Composite Confidence support plan is made by Giant Bicycle, Inc. (Liv USA) in addition to and separate from the limited warranty. It applies only to the original purchaser of select Liv brand bicycles and Gear purchased from an Authorized Giant/Liv Retailer in the United States.
Any Liv composite frame, composite fork, composite wheel, or composite component structurally damaged while riding within the first two years of ownership will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Liv Composite Confidence support plan is not a warranty policy. It is a rider support plan for carbon/composite product that exists in addition to and separate from Liv’s Limited Warranty set forth in the Liv Owner’s Manual. It is offered only at the discretion of Liv USA and subject to product availability.
- This support plan applies only to composite/carbon product purchased and assembled in the United States by an Authorized Liv Dealer or purchased through Liv USA’s website. It is only available in the USA and not valid in any other part of the world!
- Coverage is limited to the original owner within the first two years of ownership based on the original purchase date.
- Claims must be made within the first 2 years of ownership.
- The Liv Composite Confidence support plan applies to any model year 2019 or later composite product.
- Bicycles must have both registration and purchase documentation to qualify. Product Registration Page
- Gear items must be submitted with purchase documentation to qualify.
- Coverage exists only for product structurally damaged while in use as the product was intended.
- The support plan does not cover product damaged while not in use (e.g., product damaged in transportation, storage, or due to theft).
- The support plan does not cover cosmetic damage.
- Coverage is only available one time to the original owner within the first two years after the original purchase date.
- Replacement items are determined by Liv. The exact model or color may not be available.
- Damaged product that has been replaced under this support plan must be returned to Liv USA prior to the delivery of the replacement product.
- Liv USA will only cover the cost of the product replaced. All labor, service, and shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the rider/customer. Replacement items must be installed or assembled by an Authorized Giant/Liv Retailer.
- In no event shall Liv USA be responsible for direct, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- Liv USA may, without notice, discontinue or modify this offer.