FROM EPIC SOLO ADVENTURES TO GROUP ROAD RIDES, Avail IS LIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND ENGINEERED FOR FEMALE RIDERS.
Why We Love It
Responsive, energetic and determined, this bike makes big days in the saddle all the more magical. Avail Advanced Pro is designed for long days in the saddle and ironing out the roughness of the road. Complete with hydraulic disc brakes, this bike exhibits stopping power in any condition, and can accommodate larger tire sizes to tackle coarse roads. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced Pro will lead you down new roads stretching for miles unknown.
- Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Advanced-grade full composite fork for low weight and precise steering
- A lightweight Advanced Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders.
- OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control
- CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling
- D-Fuse proprietary composite seatpost dampens vibration for a smooth, compliant ride
- Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse SL composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Giant SLR 1 Disc Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia AC 0 tubeless tires
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.