Friday, March 8 is International Women’s Day – a day when women’s achievements are celebrated around the world. This year’s theme #BalanceForBetter recognizes, though we have come a long way in gender equality, there is still work to be done.
At Liv, we couldn’t agree more.
Join our Liv Cycling community around the world this week, March 4-10 to celebrate International Women’s Day by sharing the road or trail with other women and collectively lifting one another up. Ride in support of the women who came before you and to inspire the women and girls who will come after. Here’s how:
- Are you on Strava? Sign in. If you don’t already have an account, create one here!
- Join Liv Cycling’s Club on Strava. Welcome! You are now part of a club of bike-loving people around the world that believe in Liv’s mission to see more women on bikes!
- Find a ride! We’re adding new rides around the world to celebrate International Women’s Day this coming weekend March 8-10! Don’t see a ride near you? Start one! You can post your ride details in our club feed and we’ll add it to our page for other members to find.
- Get your miles in this week to celebrate women’s achievements… and you could win a limited edition Liv Cycling hat! If you are in the top-100 on this week’s Liv Cycling Club Leaderboard by 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 10, you will be entered to win. 10 riders will be selected at random. So, get out there and crush some miles this Women’s Week! Click HERE for contest rules and regulations.
- Don’t forget to tag #HowWeLiv #IWD2019 and #BalanceForBetter on social media this week to share your support of International Women’s Day (and your super-fun rides) with the world!