Designed using Liv's 3F Design Philosophy to best harness avwoman's riding style.
- Cadru: Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 100mm
- Furca: Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite Remote, 100mm , FIT4 damper, remote lockout, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, tapered
- Roti: Giant XCR-1 Composite WheelSystem
- Manete schimbator: Shimano Deore XT
- Angrenaj: Shimano Deore XT, 30t
- Culori: Dark Green / Black
3F Design Philosophy
Featuring 29-inch wheels and a specific cross country geometry for optimized speed, acceleration, and cornering.
Pique Advanced Pro features high-performance advanced-grade women's specific composite layup for a lightweight and stiff design.
Maestro Suspension System
100mm of rear travel, powered with Liv and Giant's proven trunnion-mounted Maestro Suspension System delivers the best in efficient and independant suspension performance.
100mm of travel up front allows for a fast and supple ride.
Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker Arm
A new upper rocker arm created with Advanced Forged Composite Technology created increased stiffness, durability, and lighter weight.
XC-Specific Dropper Post
The Pique 29 series includes a 30.9mm diameter cross-country specific dropper seat post to enable the rider to lower her center of gravity on steeper terrain.
Boost Hub Spacing
Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tire clearance.
Selecting any of the image buttons will open a larger image gallery with image descriptions