FAST UP, FAST DOWN, PIQUE IS THE VERSATILE XC TRAIL BIKE WITH AN AFFINITY FOR SPEED.
Why We Love It
Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or fast downhill. Equal parts agile and tough, the Pique Advanced was built to go fast, climb at blistering paces and inspires confident downhill ripping across technical cross-country terrain. With superb 120mm suspension and a low stand-over height, Pique balances you while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, and uphill ledges. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant TRX 0 composite WheelSystem with Maxxis Forekaster tubeless tyres
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.