FAST UP, FAST DOWN, PIQUE IS THE VERSATILE XC TRAIL BIKE WITH AN AFFINITY FOR SPEED.
Why We Love It
Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or fast downhill. The Pique SX now slackens the head angle with its 140 mm fork option. With the new, more relaxed frame geometry and extra travel up front, you’ll feel confident to rip down hills and tackle climbs with equal gusto. Agile, light and capable, the Pique SX will have you negotiating rocky, rooty sections, uphill ledges and downhill drops with ease.
- Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tire clearance
- 140 mm front suspension fork and 120 mm trunnion-mount Maestro Suspension offers enhanced suspension performance
- Updated frame geometry for more downhill capability
- Lightweight and highly durable in-house manufactured ALUXX-SL frame
- OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness and control
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- ALUXX SL-grade Aluminium frame with 120mm Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RC 140mm fork
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT trunnion mount shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant XC1 27.5 Wheelset
- Color: High Polish Aluminum
The specifications, colors, and availability of the products can be subjects to alter without prior notification. For availability and prices, please contact the retailers in your city / country.