BUILT TO COME ALIVE AT HIGH SPEEDS FOR THE UNCOMPROMISING TRAIL RIDER, THIS ENDURO-CAPABLE BIKE CAN PEDAL AND DESCENDS TECHNICAL TERRAIN LIKE A DREAM.
Why We Love It
Hail is meticulously handcrafted around 160mm suspension to balance women on steep, technical terrain, up and down. Predictably drift through fast corners, and confidently hold your line in speed-sucking rock gardens. The lightweight frame design offers climbing prowess to match its descending dexterity. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, perfect for aggressive trail riding, bike park runs and enduro racing.
- 160 mm travel frame with a dual position 130/160 mm fork
- Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tire clearance
- Lightweight and highly durable in-house manufactured ALUXX-SL frame
- Maestro Suspension and trunnion-mount shock improves suspension performance
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength
- OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness, and control
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- ALUXX SL-grade Aluminium frame with 160mm Maestro suspension
- RockShox Yari RC Solo Air 160mm fork
- RockShox Deluxe R trunnion mount shock
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain with MRP AMG v2 guide
- Giant Contact SL DH dropper seatpost
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes
- Color: Teal
A felsorolt leírások előzetes értesítés nélkül is változhatnak.