THIS LIGHTWEIGHT RACING BIKE DELIVERS THE SPEED AND STRENGTH NEEDED FOR ANY CLIMB, RACE OR EPIC RIDE.
Why We Love It
Impeccably handcrafted for the toughest climbers, passionate cyclists, and fierce competitors, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is programmed for both climbing and quick accelerations so you can conquer the steepest climbs, power in the peloton, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
- Aero-inspired tubing that thickens as it nears the bottom bracket for optimized aero features and pedaling stiffness
- Flat mount disc brake integration for superior control and aesthetics
- Front (12x100mm) and rear (12x142mm) thru-axle technology
- SLR Tubeless tires to improve overall performance, ride quality and durability
- Accommodates up to 28cc tire
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control
- MegaDrive tube design adds steering and pedaling stiffness
- Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- Advanced-grade carbon Composite frame and fork
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset
- Giant Contact SL stem and handlebar
- Composite Variant seatpost
- Giant SLR 1 Disc WheelSystem
- Colour: Red
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website. However, Giant reserves the right to change bike specifications, features, prices and colours without prior notice.