Liv Presents: The Kent Countryside Roll Out with Alice Thomas
Giant Store Crystal Palace: meet at 8:30am
We will be riding out to the beautiful 'Garden of England', Kent where we'll ride up three key hills: Toys Hill, Hubbards Hill then Star Hill. A ride fit for intermediate riders.
The route: https://ridewithgps.com/ routes/27708441
• 8.30 meet at Crystal Palace Cadence for coffee and a ride briefing before we head off.
• 9am roll out.
• 83km route with 1117m of climbing
• Intermediate level average 24kmph
• Coffee stop at 50km at Ide Hill cafe
• Finish at Cadence for more coffee and cake for those that can wait round
What to bring:
Please also bring cash & card, a spare inner tube and pump/gas. We recommend bringing plenty of water and any energy/snacks you might need. Also, please check the weather before setting off and bring appropriate clothing. We recommend layering and bringing a rain jacket just in case. Helmets are mandatory, the rest is up to you!
Suitability: It will be a no drop policy. However please ensure you can keep up an average of 24kmph for 80km comfortably. The route takes on some of the hilly countryside in Kent with 1117m of climbing so be prepared. *Not recommended for beginners.
To sign up, please fill in your details below: