Liv Presents: How to Get into Cycling - A Beginners Guide
Giant Store St Pauls: 7:00 - 8:00pm
Thinking of taking up cycling? Here at Liv, we welcome ALL women to get involved. Learn everything from how to choose the right bike for you, to the historic social barriers in women's cycling and how we have overcome these.
We are Liv Cycling UK, made by women, exclusively for women!
Join us at Giant Store St Paul's on June 21st from 7pm - 8pm for our interactive session with Liv Ambassador Alice Clare Fitness who will be your host and speaker for the night.
• How to get started with cycling?
• How to choose the right bike for you.
• Basic maintenance - top 3 things to help you maintain your bike (changing a tyre, adjusting breaks)
• How to cycle safely in London
• Historic social barriers in cycling for women and how we have overcome these
• How to improve distance from shorter distances up to 100km
• Clip ins and why these can really help your quality of riding
• How to find a club to cycle with
Get your FREE place here: