Featuring an exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistant Kevlar® material that ensures a high level of puncture protection in a fast rolling tire. *Currently available on Gavia Course 0.
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-round grip
- Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability
- Fast all-round tread pattern for maximum speed on the road
- R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection
- Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
With Giant's all-new Gavia Course tires, today's road riders can now enjoy the performance benefits that mountain bikers have known for years: lower rolling resistance, better cornering traction, improved comfort and more safety due to a reduced risk of flats
RACE SHIELD PUNCTURE PROTECTION
For ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-round grip, this compound offers consistent performance.
Optimized Compound Profile
Provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in superior cornering capability.
SUPPLE, HIGH TPI CASINGS
170 tpi casing Gavia Course 0 provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
FAST ALL-ROUND TREAD PATTERN DESIGN
For maximum speed on the road.
CARBON/KEVLAR COMPOSITE BEAD
Lightweight and durable, the Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim with greater strength to withstand the higher pressures necessary for road tires.
Selecting any of the image buttons will open a larger image gallery with image descriptions
GIANT Suisse se réserve le droit de modifier les spécifications sans préavis. Photos non contractuelles.