THIS FEATHER-LIGHT RACING BIKE DELIVERS THE SPEED AND STRENGTH NEEDED FOR ANY CLIMB, RACE OR RIDE.
Why We Love It
Langma is handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, and is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
- Aero-inspired tubing that thickens as it nears the bottom bracket for optimized aero features and pedaling stiffness
- Giant SLR WheelSystem for leading efficiency
- SLR Tubeless tires to improve overall performance, ride quality and durability
- A lightweight Advanced Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders.
- CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control
- MegaDrive tube design adds steering and pedaling stiffness
- Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- Advanced-grade Composite frame and fork
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed groupset
- Giant Contact SLR Flux stem and SL handlebar
- Composite Variant seatpost
- Giant SLR 1 WheelSystem
- Color: Dark Blue
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.